ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Am I just aggraveted or annoyed?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Am I just aggraveted or annoyed?

Post by fishtank »

Sherpas Rule wrote:I thought you could still use bags as long as you stuck to the correct weights?
Only the outputs from the revision planning can tell you which delivery method is correct for your delivery.
It isn't down to personal choice.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Am I just aggraveted or annoyed?

Post by fishtank »

trevjim wrote:I still wack the bag over my shoulder, man up, what next, wrap us in bubble wrap. What happened to all the men.

What do you mean "still"?
You haven't even been in the job a year. :roll:
Tell me to man up after you've done another 20 years "wacking" the bag over your shoulder and I might be prepared to listen to you.
feckin lightweights. :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share