ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Action brings POL to negotiating table

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Action brings POL to negotiating table

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.cwu.org/news/archive/action- ... table.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Action brings POL to negotiating table

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Took long enough.
Now all that is left to be seen, is whether or not POL are serious about the talks.
Or are they just going to reiterate their previous offer/stance?
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
barbario
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 411
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 11:28

Re: Action brings POL to negotiating table

Post by barbario »

Well,if they do,we could be on strike over christmas.
Anyway,the ball is now in their court.