ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Prep Testing-A New Method of Harrassing Staff?
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Prep Testing-A New Method of Harrassing Staff?
And I believe its just a speed test not an accuracy test, so chuck 'em anywhere!
-
motch
- Posts: 332
- Joined: 08 May 2008, 23:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Prep Testing-A New Method of Harrassing Staff?
but on a frame you know well?zx135 wrote:its a 1 minute test on any frame, frame must be empty of all mail, and theres different standards for each type of frame, but remember its only for 1 min and its not a continuous rate for x amount of timeUnhappyGremlin wrote:To be fair, I don't think there is anything new about it.
It's been happening for a while around the country.
There is a one minute test, but I think it's on IPS only, and has to be on an empty frame.
Speak to the Rep/Area Rep.
If they refuse OT, tell them you won't finish using the 'Overrunning Deliveries Procedure'.
-
immortaltechnique
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 14:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Prep Testing-A New Method of Harrassing Staff?
When I got tested on the IPS, I stopped half way through and got a coffee from the machine, when challenged by the DOM I told him I was trying to make it realistic, Apparently I have to be tested again.
Don't worry about any test ,in 10 years I think I have failed every one of them and absolutely nothing ever happens about it
Don't worry about any test ,in 10 years I think I have failed every one of them and absolutely nothing ever happens about it
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Prep Testing-A New Method of Harrassing Staff?
Think it has to be on a frame you know, but could be wrong.motch wrote:but on a frame you know well?zx135 wrote:its a 1 minute test on any frame, frame must be empty of all mail, and theres different standards for each type of frame, but remember its only for 1 min and its not a continuous rate for x amount of timeUnhappyGremlin wrote:To be fair, I don't think there is anything new about it.
It's been happening for a while around the country.
There is a one minute test, but I think it's on IPS only, and has to be on an empty frame.
Speak to the Rep/Area Rep.
If they refuse OT, tell them you won't finish using the 'Overrunning Deliveries Procedure'.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.