clashcityrocker wrote:Ask her if she thinks Rooney should be sold.
Is Neymar better than Romario?
Ask if she's in COMPLETE CONTROL,and what our CAREER OPPORTUNITIES will be.Royal Mail are CHEAPSKATES when it comes to issuing footwear but on November 4th it will be HATE AND WAR.SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?
Sorry Clash but i just thought I'd amuse myself.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
I went to the Town Hall meeting at the Hilton Hotel in Glasgow last Monday. I'm sorry to say that nothing Moya Greene said convinced me that privatisation was a good idea. Did anyone notice that is there was a question she didn't want to answer she said she didn't understand the question and just bluffed her way out of it? One man asked her about the £9million that was added to directors pension funds. The look of horror on her face was priceless. She said nothing and turned to the man on stage with her, they whispered something in each others ear, she turned back to the mike and said she knew nothing about it. I find that really hard to believe.