I knew this had been a long year, but 4 Christmas's that's ridiculous.lincskevin wrote: all posties do is strike each year
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16701
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
POSTMAN wrote:Think I found some of them...lincskevin wrote:thankfully 90 percent of parcels sent to me go my legitiment companies who deliver when i have parcels by royal fail they go missing and end up on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksi ... &_from=R40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't outbid him.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
Parcelforce (A Royal Mail company).
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
Swinging chain means warm seatlincskevin wrote:inter arma enim silent leges

I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
lincskevin
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
at least ill still be getting my dvd on november 4th while you idiots strike and pee off your customers
-
lincskevin
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
so it proves royal fail acomplishes nothing amazon always uses other couriers when you drones go on strike the more strikes you do the less likely companies will use royal fail
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
You know what they say Kevin, if their were no bad bosses, there would be no unions. The union movement came about because of the struggle for decent working conditions, fair treatment, health and safety, and pay. Fortunately we still live in a democracy where we have the right to challenge our employer if we feel that our terms and conditions are being eroded, albeit this distasteful ConDem alliance is trying it,s best to take us back to the dark ages.
For you to be concerned about the delivery of a poxy DVD being delivered on a specific day, as against our fight to stop zero hour contracts, bullying and harassment of workers who only wish to work their basic hours, a fair days work for a fair days pay as against the work assignments being pushed on us which mean 5-6 hour delivery walks after having been on sorting for 2-3 hours, just shows what an absolute out of touch individual you are and a totally selfish attitude, so just enjoy playing your pathetic DVD on the 4th Nov., when our workers will be stood on the gates trying to improve the conditions for not only themselves but for the future workforce.
For you to be concerned about the delivery of a poxy DVD being delivered on a specific day, as against our fight to stop zero hour contracts, bullying and harassment of workers who only wish to work their basic hours, a fair days work for a fair days pay as against the work assignments being pushed on us which mean 5-6 hour delivery walks after having been on sorting for 2-3 hours, just shows what an absolute out of touch individual you are and a totally selfish attitude, so just enjoy playing your pathetic DVD on the 4th Nov., when our workers will be stood on the gates trying to improve the conditions for not only themselves but for the future workforce.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
Kevin,I've had a look through your previous form on here and it's one post after another slagging off Royal Mail.lincskevin wrote:so it proves royal fail acomplishes nothing amazon always uses other couriers when you drones go on strike the more strikes you do the less likely companies will use royal fail
Is there something deeper you want to talk about?
Were you rejected for employment with Royal Mail or did a postman steal your lunch money when you were a kid?(assuming you're an adult now).
You appear to have had every parcel ever sent to you stolen and every piece of mail seems to take a month to get to you.
Are you making all this up just because you're lonely?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
lincskevin
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
No most parcels get to me now coz there not sent by royal fail
My area had a lot go mussing
I'm not the only one royal fail screws over go to the I hate Royal mail forum you can see how many people have parcels stolen or lost.
Amazons using city link on November 4th so you gave them more business
My area had a lot go mussing
I'm not the only one royal fail screws over go to the I hate Royal mail forum you can see how many people have parcels stolen or lost.
Amazons using city link on November 4th so you gave them more business
-
tetley smooth
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 11:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
I think your just a little sad and lonely person lincskevin. If you hang around for another three years i will gladly donate one of my free shares to you. Hey they may be worth £10 each by then. You could buy a lovely dvd and have change to buy a big bag of Haribo's. Or they could be worth jack s**t, about the same as your opinions are to me.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
you could be struggling a bit as parcelforce will be on strike as there part of royal fail as well.lincskevin wrote:at least 4th november ill be getting everything i need delivered
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
Wow, I think you need help, you hate a forum which tries to shame and name thieving posties. They are scum, end of, just because we have the same job doesn't mean we have the same low standards.lincskevin wrote:No most parcels get to me now coz there not sent by royal fail
My area had a lot go mussing
I'm not the only one royal fail screws over go to the I hate Royal mail forum you can see how many people have parcels stolen or lost.
Amazons using city link on November 4th so you gave them more business
Your views would be called racist in another situation, and I have no respect for people who hold such views, I have less respect for you because you can't differentiate between the good and bad, and worse, you come to an opinion without any research or attempt to understand the underlying reasons. I thought nothing was lower than Rep breaking a strike, I was clearly wrong in that assumption.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Ozzvaldo
- Posts: 476
- Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 20:35
- Gender: Female
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
Thanks for the apology BF. My use of the phrase, 'to achieve their goals as employees of Royal Mail", was an allusion to both colleagues and management. As far as fellow posties are concerned, I've experienced, once or twice, what I consider to be verbal bullying in the form of arguments when working on P&L with one particular idiot who doesn't want me to have a full break and wants me to carry bags and rush round (because I'm "too slow" using a collapsible trolley) so that he can finish early, i.e. his goal. I have then been pulled up by a shop floor manager, acting upon complaints from said postie, and told that I need to address my "performance issues", which obviously I'm not at all happy about either as I am, after all, doing the job PROPERLY.Brain Fury wrote:I guess it was partly me tarring you with the same brush as some other posters and partly because you said "to achieve their goals as employees of Royal Mail" but I apologise if I jumped to wrong conclusion. I would be interested to know what sort of bullying you experienced (no need to go into details) and whether you contacted the bullying helpline or made a formal complaint and if so what happened.Ozzvaldo wrote:I don't think that I said anywhere in my post that ALL bullying was by managers, I am well aware that it isn't. Why do you assume that I'm only having a go at management? I just think that considering that bullying, by whoever, has been going on for years, why has so little been done to stamp it out previously despite Royal Mail's continual pledges of non-tolerance in The Courier and other correspondence to its employees? Personal experience of bullying in Royal Mail leaves me with little faith that neither magic wands, nor jointly agreed action plans will get the company's "s**t together" on this cancer.Brain Fury wrote:Unless you have magic wand handy then some kind of action plan is probably required. I don't know what the plans are just that they exist and have been agreed with the CWU. Also (and at the risk of kicking the hornets nest) not all B&H is by managers.Ozzvaldo wrote:B&H can be stopped OVERNIGHT without any joint action plan next year. It just requires the arseholes responsible to voluntarily cease the nasty ways that they believe necessary to achieve their goals as employees of Royal Mail. Not too much to ask, is it?
I have recently complained to the DOM about both parties concerned in this matter, and I await with interest to see what happens should I be paired with this particular person again. Any re-occurrence of the bullying, harassment, intimidation, or whatever you wish to call it, will leave me with no choice but to take matters to a formal level.
I know from reading your posts on the forum that you are somewhat sceptical with respect to some of the things written on here by OPGs, but B&H IS a problem in Royal Mail (a single incident across the entire company is still a problem) and my initial post was simply a reaction to the promise of a joint directive by Royal Mail and the union NEXT YEAR, as if B&H had only just been invented.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
Ozzvaldo wrote:Thanks for the apology BF. My use of the phrase, 'to achieve their goals as employees of Royal Mail", was an allusion to both colleagues and management. As far as fellow posties are concerned, I've experienced, once or twice, what I consider to be verbal bullying in the form of arguments when working on P&L with one particular idiot who doesn't want me to have a full break and wants me to carry bags and rush round (because I'm "too slow" using a collapsible trolley) so that he can finish early, i.e. his goal. I have then been pulled up by a shop floor manager, acting upon complaints from said postie, and told that I need to address my "performance issues", which obviously I'm not at all happy about either as I am, after all, doing the job PROPERLY.Brain Fury wrote:I guess it was partly me tarring you with the same brush as some other posters and partly because you said "to achieve their goals as employees of Royal Mail" but I apologise if I jumped to wrong conclusion. I would be interested to know what sort of bullying you experienced (no need to go into details) and whether you contacted the bullying helpline or made a formal complaint and if so what happened.Ozzvaldo wrote:I don't think that I said anywhere in my post that ALL bullying was by managers, I am well aware that it isn't. Why do you assume that I'm only having a go at management? I just think that considering that bullying, by whoever, has been going on for years, why has so little been done to stamp it out previously despite Royal Mail's continual pledges of non-tolerance in The Courier and other correspondence to its employees? Personal experience of bullying in Royal Mail leaves me with little faith that neither magic wands, nor jointly agreed action plans will get the company's "s**t together" on this cancer.Brain Fury wrote:Unless you have magic wand handy then some kind of action plan is probably required. I don't know what the plans are just that they exist and have been agreed with the CWU. Also (and at the risk of kicking the hornets nest) not all B&H is by managers.Ozzvaldo wrote:B&H can be stopped OVERNIGHT without any joint action plan next year. It just requires the arseholes responsible to voluntarily cease the nasty ways that they believe necessary to achieve their goals as employees of Royal Mail. Not too much to ask, is it?
I have recently complained to the DOM about both parties concerned in this matter, and I await with interest to see what happens should I be paired with this particular person again. Any re-occurrence of the bullying, harassment, intimidation, or whatever you wish to call it, will leave me with no choice but to take matters to a formal level.
I know from reading your posts on the forum that you are somewhat sceptical with respect to some of the things written on here by OPGs, but B&H IS a problem in Royal Mail (a single incident across the entire company is still a problem) and my initial post was simply a reaction to the promise of a joint directive by Royal Mail and the union NEXT YEAR, as if B&H had only just been invented.
Business Code of Standards....zero tolerance to B&H....really, Brain Fury?
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Workers to go on strike over future pay and conditions
Hey Kev, have you got a link to that forum?lincskevin wrote:I'm not the only one royal fail screws over go to the I hate Royal mail forum
I fancy joining up
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "