ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Ballot

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Ballot

Post by Shambles »

daveyeff wrote:
Shambles wrote:I have my champagne chilling in anticipation, lovely bottle of Crystal.... :whistle
not crystal meth i hope.
:shock: who grassed me up :chuckle

http://carpediemclub.files.wordpress.co ... 01999.jpeg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got 10 bottles in place of my last RM shares, didn't you :roll:
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
jmcg
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 147
Joined: 14 Jul 2010, 15:50
Gender: Male

Re: Ballot

Post by jmcg »

4th november............................... :sad:
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Ballot

Post by Shambles »

jmcg wrote:4th november............................... :sad:
Strategically the night before Guy Faulks, I wonder.... :hmmmm :chuckle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.