ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Uniform farce

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
thevardinator
Posts: 165
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 16:21
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform farce

Post by thevardinator »

I've had some stern words and hopefully I should finally have something on the way.
STAND TOGETHER IN THE FIGHT.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Uniform farce

Post by DGP1 »

Energie_man wrote:For all it's worth....

I ordered a pair of shorts this week ( yes shorts....) :left: and guess what.....

Out of stock!

How do I get a dimensions username n password.?
Your username is your pay number and the password is delivery (I can't remember if it's a capital D though), you change your password and then you're ready to go :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Energie_man
Posts: 16
Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 10:32

Re: Uniform farce

Post by Energie_man »

DGP1 wrote:
Energie_man wrote:For all it's worth....

I ordered a pair of shorts this week ( yes shorts....) :left: and guess what.....

Out of stock!

How do I get a dimensions username n password.?
Your username is your pay number and the password is delivery (I can't remember if it's a capital D though), you change your password and then you're ready to go :Very Happy
:dance thanks I will give this a go!
Lance Jack
Posts: 60
Joined: 13 Nov 2012, 16:44
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform farce

Post by Lance Jack »

I left my order with my line manager and I knew he had not ordered the shoes. I asked him several times and just got a sarcastic answer. After about six weeks I said to him that he had a week to get them and if they did not turn up I would not be going out on delivery as they have not issued me the approved footwear and mine have now worn out. He then could explain to the DOM why he had not sorted this sooner and why I was not on deliveries. I got the shoes about five days later.