ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers strike

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers strike

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

The Weekly Question: Do you support the postal workers strike?

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/loc ... al-6183567" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

Postal workers were striking recently in the HA7 area as the Communication Workers Union demanded an investigation into 'poor working conditions'.

On September 25, Royal Mail employees at Stanmore Delivery Office Unit in Honeypot Business Centre in Parr Road, Stanmore, staged a one-day walkout over a long-running dispute concerning what they allege to be the mistreatment of staff.

Navin Shah, Labour London Assembly member for Brent and Harrow, attended the picket lines and said: “The Royal Mail and the management have a lot to answer for." But the Royal Mail say strikes can only hurt customers and damage the service's reputation.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Shambles »

I clicked YES and it came up 50/50 at the moment... :neutral:

Please show solidarity for the Honeypot Lane colleagues by clicking the link :thumbup
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
midegarelu
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 414
Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 07:09
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by midegarelu »

Shambles wrote:I clicked YES and it came up 50/50 at the moment... :neutral:

Please show solidarity for the Honeypot Lane colleagues by clicking the link :thumbup

I clicked YES and guess what? ditto


Get clicking lads and laddesses
"We employ you so we can sack you"
Red Robbo
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 680
Joined: 31 Jan 2012, 09:23
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Red Robbo »

I clicked yes and it came up 80% in favour
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Shambles »

Red Robbo wrote:I clicked yes and it came up 80% in favour
You must have pressed yes harder than me :thumbup
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
hans solo
Posts: 3289
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by hans solo »

83% now :nana
Cichlid
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 116
Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 18:45
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Cichlid »

86% now :nana
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Lincox »

89%
hammer69
Posts: 27
Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 14:39
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by hammer69 »

Voted yes still 89% :Very Happy
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Shambles »

hammer69 wrote:Voted yes still 89% :Very Happy
If I had a hammer, I'd of hammered it harder :chuckle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
cliffeyhez
Posts: 98
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 04:07
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by cliffeyhez »

90% now. Amazing how things turn around when we get mobilised :dance
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by spiderj »

87 couple of minutes ago ;)
I won
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Pinky 1 »

82% a couple of minutes ago :cuppa
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
justdeno
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:05
Gender: Female

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by justdeno »

Voted yes, 83% now. :Very Happy
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by doorstepped »

voted yes, of course :)

86% yes 14% no