Yes I remember that.cloherty1976 wrote:That's it 50/50 share saving. Thank you
We got less than a quid I kid you not.
The entire area was for walking.
Yes I remember that.cloherty1976 wrote:That's it 50/50 share saving. Thank you
nothing to do with not going sick for a year then ??cloherty1976 wrote:That's it 50/50 share saving. Thank youfishtank wrote:We got £800 in may 2008 and £400 in may 2009 from the colleagueshare dividends.
Anything else might be a local thing like the 50/50 savings thing etc.
I am sure it had something to do with it but still not 100% sure. I just remember getting it. Just remember it as the biggest bonus I have had on the post. I don't keep records and don't research things !borders wrote:nothing to do with not going sick for a year then ??cloherty1976 wrote:That's it 50/50 share saving. Thank youfishtank wrote:We got £800 in may 2008 and £400 in may 2009 from the colleagueshare dividends.
Anything else might be a local thing like the 50/50 savings thing etc.
Definitely not,you or anyone else is free to do what they believe in. I was just trying to find out what the bonus was for as I thought it was for not going sick for a year. It looks like I was wrong but am not 100% clear. Looking at examples fishtank said he got a £1 I got £1300 so maybe it was an office thing as suggested. Possibly 50/50 savings as suggested looks quite possible.Chelseablue wrote:Is this post to encourage ppl not to go out ,?
I remember "share in success".RobertT wrote:This is probably going to sound amazingly sad but I have got all my RM pay slips dating back to the 80's when I first started the job. Are you referring to the £1,074.00 we got as a 'share in success' payment on 20th May 2005, I think it probably worked out as about £800 or so after tax.
Yes me too, yet another deal that produced a nil return. Nobody on the shop floor understood the calculation but it was something like the office reached a certain target and anything beyond that was a 50/50 share between the staff and RM; as you say we lost staff and earned precisely nothing.fishtank wrote:I remember "share in success".RobertT wrote:This is probably going to sound amazingly sad but I have got all my RM pay slips dating back to the 80's when I first started the job. Are you referring to the £1,074.00 we got as a 'share in success' payment on 20th May 2005, I think it probably worked out as about £800 or so after tax.
It cost nearly 35,000 jobs from 2002-2005.
Happy days.
Spot on that's the figure and I remember we got a couple of hundred over making it just over £1300. Nice surprise when we got that oneRobertT wrote:This is probably going to sound amazingly sad but I have got all my RM pay slips dating back to the 80's when I first started the job. Are you referring to the £1,074.00 we got as a 'share in success' payment on 20th May 2005, I think it probably worked out as about £800 or so after tax.
Don't know and don't care just remember that figure and thinking nice surprise in wage packet. Thanks RobertT I was surprised more people never remembered such a large figure in there wages..clashcityrocker wrote:I'm glad we've cleared that one up.![]()
But hang on.....was it pro rata?
But a lot of us may have been part time back then and therefore we would not have had such a large sum in our wage packet.cloherty1976 wrote:Don't know and don't care just remember that figure and thinking nice surprise in wage packet. Thanks RobertT I was surprised more people never remembered such a large figure in their wages..clashcityrocker wrote:I'm glad we've cleared that one up.![]()
But hang on.....was it pro rata?
Not all of us are driven almost entirely by money.cloherty1976 wrote:I was surprised more people never remembered such a large figure in there wages..