ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

has anyone refused shares?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: has anyone refused shares?

Post by 5plusbonusball »

Hey lads - get a room!
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: has anyone refused shares?

Post by k979aaa »

OnAFlyer wrote:
cloherty1976 wrote: Sorry if I got a bit confused but on the point of financial wizard that is not me. I do though invest and do quiet well but also things do go wrong. But if they do I only have myself to blame and that's the risks I take. Then I'll explain to the wife were our money has gone!
None of the post was aimed at you :wink: it was sarcasm aimed at the person who constantly states the shares will be worth nothing in 3 years and we'll all be on minimum wage, if we have a job at all.

All complete bollox of course.
Lets all have a love in I am back and coming to get you all.
But on a serious note how do you know the shares will not be worth the paper they are written on or our terms and conditions or if any of us will have a job or not you don't have a clue I have a fair idea!
mandelsons_toenail
Posts: 1294
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
Gender: Male
Location: Outer Hebrides

Re: has anyone refused shares?

Post by mandelsons_toenail »

BernardBresslaw wrote:If you bought extra shares, under the employee priority scheme, are you allowed to sell those when you like?
Yes