ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
-
Godric
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 855
- Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Kingdom of Alba
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
won't get very far with the HCT's .... i'll just have to leave more streets 
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
if the BBC said so take it with a pinch of salt
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
maninred wrote:Lance Jack wrote:At the start of this year there was a long range forecast saying it was going to be a poor, wet summer. Now it turns out it was the best summer in seven years. You are better off just looking out the window each morning and having a guess.
-
FinishOnTime
- Posts: 153
- Joined: 25 Apr 2013, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
borgpicard wrote:![]()
maninred wrote:Lance Jack wrote:At the start of this year there was a long range forecast saying it was going to be a poor, wet summer. Now it turns out it was the best summer in seven years. You are better off just looking out the window each morning and having a guess.
You'd be better off not reading anything in the Express.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
Wait till Thursday you will never look at it again!FinishOnTime wrote:borgpicard wrote:![]()
maninred wrote:Lance Jack wrote:At the start of this year there was a long range forecast saying it was going to be a poor, wet summer. Now it turns out it was the best summer in seven years. You are better off just looking out the window each morning and having a guess.
You'd be better off not reading anything in the Express.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
same old same from a crap paper trying to boost sales. They do it every year
2011
2012
2011

2012

So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
I'm just glad we have decent waterproofs and nice warm fleeces.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
You are joking we had better gear 20 years ago!micksurrey wrote:I'm just glad we have decent waterproofs and nice warm fleeces.
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male
-
flaminmoses
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 819
- Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 14:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
the express must have michael fish on its weather page.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
Bugger I didn't get you the new sign did I. Here you gomicksurrey wrote:I'm just glad we have decent waterproofs and nice warm fleeces.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Godric
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 855
- Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Kingdom of Alba
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
hook, line and sinkerk979aaa wrote:You are joking we had better gear 20 years ago!micksurrey wrote:I'm just glad we have decent waterproofs and nice warm fleeces.
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
I have spikeys........still in their wee bags so they're virgins and I hope to break them in this year 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
Not for the first time I'll wagerDGP1 wrote:I have spikeys........still in their wee bags so they're virgins and I hope to break them in this year
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow
dvbuk55 wrote:Not for the first time I'll wagerDGP1 wrote:I have spikeys........still in their wee bags so they're virgins and I hope to break them in this year
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio