ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Will you be a 'Good Leaver'?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
RobertT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 6703
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
Gender: Male

Re: Will you be a 'Good Leaver'?

Post by RobertT »

POSTMAN wrote:It's in your share booklet and here as well...
https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2013/0 ... royal-mail" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nataddick wrote:Agree with Postman - the information is out there - Why did Vince or his advisers not read it/brief him ?
In relation to retiring the information isn't clear because RM no longer have an official retirement age - it's now a case of resigning and taking your pension rather than reaching a specific age and retiring.
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Will you be a 'Good Leaver'?

Post by Shambles »

Silly Sarah wrote:I wonder how many of us will unfairly lose our share entitlement as well as our jobs over the next 3 years. Those leaving for 'good reasons' such as being made redundant or getting IHR will be protected and keep them. But there will be those who will be pushed/forced out of the company for a variety of reasons such as B&H etc and they will not be protected and so lose them. I can only see claims for unfair and constructive dismissals increasing with now even more at stake.
Which is probably, :left: why the Law was changed Regarding Tribunal FEES this year, prior to this debacle, in anticipation of unfair and constructive dismissal CLAIMS!

Or am I way off with my logic? :hmmmm
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Will you be a 'Good Leaver'?

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

I think there will be many of us leaving.
But how many will be classed as good is another guess.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.