ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

talks on the national dispute

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
cloherty1976
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1236
Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
Gender: Male
Location: The south

Re: talks on the national dispute

Post by cloherty1976 »

Doorstep has just answered my question on another post. Don't know how to move a quote across. The office has had revision.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: talks on the national dispute

Post by Shambles »

cloherty1976 wrote: Well if that's the case I am not going to worry about. Life's to short and I worked for a employer and never signed up for life. If I was to lose interest I will go and do something I enjoy or even start my own business with one of my kids..

have you given up on the knowledge then?
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
cloherty1976
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1236
Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
Gender: Male
Location: The south

Re: talks on the national dispute

Post by cloherty1976 »

Shambles wrote:
cloherty1976 wrote: Well if that's the case I am not going to worry about. Life's to short and I worked for a employer and never signed up for life. If I was to lose interest I will go and do something I enjoy or even start my own business with one of my kids..

have you given up on the knowledge then?
driving the missus mad with these cards. Keep asking for roads and if I am right of wrong with my answers