then you werent actually properly trained how to use the pda then, the six digit office code is the one underneath your name on the login screenUnhappyGremlin wrote:No.zx135 wrote:Well let them call you on your mobile and you use the PDA anytime you need to call themUnhappyGremlin wrote:Managers aren't interested.
They prefer we use our own mobiles.
In fact, I've been threatened with disciplinary action for refusing to do so.
My mobile isn't for business use. I don't and won't answer it if it's them.
And we haven't been trained to use PDA's to call them, nor do we (or probably the managers for that matter) even know the office code.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Mobile phones
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Mobile phones
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Mobile phones
No I wasn't. But that's not my problem.zx135 wrote:then you werent actually properly trained how to use the pda then, the six digit office code is the one underneath your name on the login screenUnhappyGremlin wrote:No.zx135 wrote:Well let them call you on your mobile and you use the PDA anytime you need to call themUnhappyGremlin wrote:Managers aren't interested.
They prefer we use our own mobiles.
In fact, I've been threatened with disciplinary action for refusing to do so.
My mobile isn't for business use. I don't and won't answer it if it's them.
And we haven't been trained to use PDA's to call them, nor do we (or probably the managers for that matter) even know the office code.
It's a get out clause.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
JiminyBillyBob
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 21:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Mobile phones
If a manager rings my phone I just wouldn't answer, if its anything that important they can talk to me in person!