Well it's strange that such a superior breed as yourself, that in 6 years you've only made 18 posts, and you have wasted 3 on the alleged village idiot....ironicdt123 wrote:youve got a good point there, makes a mockery of the phrase every village has one.Shambles wrote:dt123 Thank God it's not just me not getting your point....
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
DOM
- Posts: 140
- Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 18:35
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
To be honest nobody really knows what privatisation looks like but do you think by making all these changes to our working conditions it would benefit the business? There will be changes I'm sure of it but to that extent I doubt it.pants123 wrote:IM VOTING YES.... IT'S YOUR JOB AT STAKE HERE....
I'M VOTING YES BECAUSE I WANT TO BE IN A JOB IN 5 YEARS FROM NOW, WITH THE SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
A NO VOTE,, WILL BRING YOU ZERO HOUR CONTRACT, NO PAID LEAVE, NO SICK LEAVE. MINIMUM WAGE.... OR WORSE OUT OF A JOB....
SO THINK ABOUT IT FIRST, THOSE WANTING A NO VOTE..