ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
Do you think the term ' being sent to Coventry, reflects in the house prices in Coventry 
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
pants123
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
IM VOTING YES.... IT'S YOUR JOB AT STAKE HERE....
I'M VOTING YES BECAUSE I WANT TO BE IN A JOB IN 5 YEARS FROM NOW, WITH THE SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
A NO VOTE,, WILL BRING YOU ZERO HOUR CONTRACT, NO PAID LEAVE, NO SICK LEAVE. MINIMUM WAGE.... OR WORSE OUT OF A JOB....
SO THINK ABOUT IT FIRST, THOSE WANTING A NO VOTE..
I'M VOTING YES BECAUSE I WANT TO BE IN A JOB IN 5 YEARS FROM NOW, WITH THE SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
A NO VOTE,, WILL BRING YOU ZERO HOUR CONTRACT, NO PAID LEAVE, NO SICK LEAVE. MINIMUM WAGE.... OR WORSE OUT OF A JOB....
SO THINK ABOUT IT FIRST, THOSE WANTING A NO VOTE..
-
meweavy
- Posts: 473
- Joined: 10 May 2007, 11:07
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
Absolutely.pants123 wrote:IM VOTING YES.... IT'S YOUR JOB AT STAKE HERE....
I'M VOTING YES BECAUSE I WANT TO BE IN A JOB IN 5 YEARS FROM NOW, WITH THE SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
A NO VOTE,, WILL BRING YOU ZERO HOUR CONTRACT, NO PAID LEAVE, NO SICK LEAVE. MINIMUM WAGE.... OR WORSE OUT OF A JOB....
SO THINK ABOUT IT FIRST, THOSE WANTING A NO VOTE..
-
dazgranfondo
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 20:45
- Gender: Male
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
Totally agree. Vote yes. Remember, we have to reinforce the general publics view that privatisation is a bad move too. If Royal Mail workers themselves don't agree with a strike then the public will think that if we're ok then they will be too. We need the publics support more than ever, don't let them think we don't need it!meweavy wrote:Absolutely.pants123 wrote:IM VOTING YES.... IT'S YOUR JOB AT STAKE HERE....
I'M VOTING YES BECAUSE I WANT TO BE IN A JOB IN 5 YEARS FROM NOW, WITH THE SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
A NO VOTE,, WILL BRING YOU ZERO HOUR CONTRACT, NO PAID LEAVE, NO SICK LEAVE. MINIMUM WAGE.... OR WORSE OUT OF A JOB....
SO THINK ABOUT IT FIRST, THOSE WANTING A NO VOTE..
-
L8Hatter
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 24 Mar 2010, 13:26
- Gender: Male
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
I'm as angry as anyone about the privatisation. But it's done now, and Labour won't reverse it if they get into power.
Striking now is pointless and will do long-term damage to our cause. Save your powder for 3 or 4 years down the line when the full effects of it for us and the public will start to emerge. We'll have full sympathy then. Pretty much none now.
Striking now is pointless and will do long-term damage to our cause. Save your powder for 3 or 4 years down the line when the full effects of it for us and the public will start to emerge. We'll have full sympathy then. Pretty much none now.
-
mark_e
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 14 Feb 2008, 19:01
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
Vote YESpants123 wrote:IM VOTING YES.... IT'S YOUR JOB AT STAKE HERE....
I'M VOTING YES BECAUSE I WANT TO BE IN A JOB IN 5 YEARS FROM NOW, WITH THE SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
A NO VOTE,, WILL BRING YOU ZERO HOUR CONTRACT, NO PAID LEAVE, NO SICK LEAVE. MINIMUM WAGE.... OR WORSE OUT OF A JOB....
SO THINK ABOUT IT FIRST, THOSE WANTING A NO VOTE..
-
dt123
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 13:00
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
you really don't have a clue do you, dont suppose its worth telling you to read all the other posts.L8Hatter wrote:I'm as angry as anyone about the privatisation. But it's done now, and Labour won't reverse it if they get into power.
Striking now is pointless and will do long-term damage to our cause. Save your powder for 3 or 4 years down the line when the full effects of it for us and the public will start to emerge. We'll have full sympathy then. Pretty much none now.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
Libour won't get in next time, IMHO 
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
dt123
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 13:00
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
see the play on words you did there, clever. I give upShambles wrote:Libour won't get in next time, IMHO
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
Hmmm, something just flew straight over my head, am I missing your point? I have moments when I'm dim, but not often so naturally I'm intrigueddt123 wrote:see the play on words you did there, clever. I give upShambles wrote:Libour won't get in next time, IMHO
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
L8Hatter
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 24 Mar 2010, 13:26
- Gender: Male
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
I expect you could be a bit more condescending, rather than actually make a point?dt123 wrote:you really don't have a clue do you, dont suppose its worth telling you to read all the other posts.L8Hatter wrote:I'm as angry as anyone about the privatisation. But it's done now, and Labour won't reverse it if they get into power.
Striking now is pointless and will do long-term damage to our cause. Save your powder for 3 or 4 years down the line when the full effects of it for us and the public will start to emerge. We'll have full sympathy then. Pretty much none now.
-
dt123
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 13:00
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
no doubt it would of flew over your head, dont worry, your entitled to your level of opinion, i should of just left you to it. Will do in future.Shambles wrote:Hmmm, something just flew straight over my head, am I missing your point? I have moments when I'm dim, but not often so naturally I'm intrigueddt123 wrote:see the play on words you did there, clever. I give upShambles wrote:Libour won't get in next time, IMHO
-
dt123
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 13:00
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
i actually thought it was a point well made but it doesnt really matter if you didnt get it.L8Hatter wrote:I expect you could be a bit more condescending, rather than actually make a point?dt123 wrote:you really don't have a clue do you, dont suppose its worth telling you to read all the other posts.L8Hatter wrote:I'm as angry as anyone about the privatisation. But it's done now, and Labour won't reverse it if they get into power.
Striking now is pointless and will do long-term damage to our cause. Save your powder for 3 or 4 years down the line when the full effects of it for us and the public will start to emerge. We'll have full sympathy then. Pretty much none now.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
dt123 Thank God it's not just me not getting your point.... 
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
dt123
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 13:00
Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!
youve got a good point there, makes a mockery of the phrase every village has one.Shambles wrote:dt123 Thank God it's not just me not getting your point....