Guess your rich then or another jerk of a manager!chrisj wrote:???
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail Shares
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Royal Mail Shares
Last edited by TrueBlueTerrier on 30 Sep 2013, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warning issued - please read the rules
Reason: Warning issued - please read the rules
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Royal Mail Shares
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Royal Mail Shares
Whhhoooopsey Daisssssy....
Apologies room, I'm having a musical flashback...
Apologies room, I'm having a musical flashback...
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
chrisj
- Posts: 1883
- Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Shares
There is no need to get personal just because someone has a different point of view...k979aaa wrote:Guess your rich then or another jerk of a manager!chrisj wrote:???
I tried really hard not to take your bait and tried to stick with the thread - about Royal Mail Shares.
The inequalities of this world and the haves and haves-not is a completely different issue. Even the strike ballot is not what I am discussing.
If you want to opt out of the shares then you can go ahead. It will make absolutely no difference to what happens to the majority. Even if we went out on a Strike, we shall still get Free Shares and the subsequent dividends.
On the second thought, I will advice (rare) you not to 'Opt Out' but to donate your dividends and when you finally sell the shares to CHARITY. That way, you can still satisfy your principles and not giving free money back to RM & its shareholders.
* Read what TBT said about having a healthy debate. We know where you stand but you should not try and bully others into your point of view - we are in a democracy.
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6703
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Shares
Not heard of T U Fund Managers then?fishtank wrote:Anyway what kind of union invests directly in the feckin stock market?
http://www.tufm.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I had some money invested through them a few years ago and did very nicely aswell.
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: Royal Mail Shares
Also in this years tuc conference unite and unison talked about there investments in the ftse. Everyone has to make money these days..RobertT wrote:Not heard of T U Fund Managers then?fishtank wrote:Anyway what kind of union invests directly in the feckin stock market?
http://www.tufm.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I had some money invested through them a few years ago and did very nicely aswell.