Surely your son, being over 18, can work it out for himself?
Lol Well being he has had Black ops and all those games I am sure him and his mates are a tad below 18 and probably by my posts on here you would know
Just wanted some help we bought the game but his x.box is about 5 yrs old Elite , I am over 18 but i dont know how to do it x box that is, he has deleted a lot off the memory , it plays ok on his mates x box
just thought maybe some techie guys or gals maybe might be able to help
and you have to pay full price at RRP to download as well I think it should be cheaper. I got Nintendo 3DS and refuse to pay download price as it is 39.99 and the shop sell it for 29.99.
Elite XBOX have 120gb hard drive, just delete the demos/videos and look at games save folder and check the size of installation then delete old ones or things are too big.
fatmike wrote:If there truly are people out there who can't differentiate between a game and real life, then I feel sorry for all those players of Super Mario, running around the streets after mushrooms and smashing their heads against blocks.
Without getting too deeply into the whole nature/nurture/violence argument the point was never that people can't tell the difference between real and fictional violence,this was always a strawman argument deliberately put forward by the pro-violence side.
The real argument has always been that fictional violence,especially realistic fictional violence desensitises the viewer/user towards real violence.It doesn't make the viewer necessarilly more violent but does make them more accepting of violence in society.
Once a society becomes more accepting of violence as a whole it invariably becomes a more violent society.
Once a society becomes more accepting of violence as a whole it invariably becomes a more violent society.
Personally i dont like those games
There was a case in the newspaper yesterday where someone had watched too much violence and thought they were talking to him and he went out and killed someone.
If my son goes round a mates he would probably play it there, so better to be in my own backyard at least I can monitor it,
But good news we got a 16 GB USB stick and was able to put the GTA 5 that we had bought,(not downloaded my mistake in how I worded the question) onto that .
Sane people are fine to play these games,if you have any kind of mental instability or are just a flat out nutcase then no of course not but i can tell the difference between a game and reality.