Is share trading/ownership halal?Theghost wrote: Refusing them is quite simply stupid
Give your head a wobble and understand there are viewpoints different to your own.
Is share trading/ownership halal?Theghost wrote: Refusing them is quite simply stupid
Shambles wrote:Shambles backs out of the room cautiously, before the wobbly
heads start rolling
dvbuk55 wrote:Shambles wrote:Shambles backs out of the room cautiously, before the wobbly
heads start rolling
I'm just wondering if perhaps there's a hidden agenda in there somewhere
![]()
There's no problem having an ideological or moral opposition to share ownership in general and shares in Royal Mail in particular. If you are in any of the RM pension schemes, however, remember that a significant part of those are invested in shares. It's very difficult to completely avoid involvement in share ownershipclashcityrocker wrote: Is share trading/ownership halal?
Give your head a wobble and understand there are viewpoints different to your own.
It did in the SA envelope sign it and send it back easyveryn wrote:So where is this 'free' money coming from exactly???
Im opting out
I just can't be arsed with it.
While on the subject, can someone confirm to me the address the opt out form goes to? I have an envelope here where all my clutter is,not sure if it came with the opt out form? The address is Aspect house, Lancing ?
"Blondes have more fun" ??dvbuk55 wrote:Moya, my precious, pay no attention, Shambles is only joking - if you need money come to me ...........I'm sure we could reach an accommodation that would satisfy us bothShambles wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Well in reality they aren't giving you free shares! If someone gives you something then they can't take it back, if they are your shares you should be able to sell them whenever you wish, if you leave the company under a cloud you lose them. Those restrictions don't apply to real customers buying shares, there is also the fact that the profits made to enable the sell off has been produced by the work force.zx135 wrote:The government is intent on privatization, as part of that they are giving us free shares
I'll be accepting the shares, who knows it may be a long shot but I won't be investing my own money - in the words of the Dragons in that instance I'm Out.
I'm buying £750 worth to send to Moya...![]()
Not necessarily, and especially if the tablets haven't arrivedblue1873 wrote:"Blondes have more fun" ??dvbuk55 wrote:Moya, my precious, pay no attention, Shambles is only joking - if you need money come to me ...........I'm sure we could reach an accommodation that would satisfy us bothShambles wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Well in reality they aren't giving you free shares! If someone gives you something then they can't take it back, if they are your shares you should be able to sell them whenever you wish, if you leave the company under a cloud you lose them. Those restrictions don't apply to real customers buying shares, there is also the fact that the profits made to enable the sell off has been produced by the work force.zx135 wrote:The government is intent on privatization, as part of that they are giving us free shares
I'll be accepting the shares, who knows it may be a long shot but I won't be investing my own money - in the words of the Dragons in that instance I'm Out.
I'm buying £750 worth to send to Moya...![]()
This is nonsense.hgfonzy wrote:By not opting out of the free shares offer employees will receive £2000 when they agree not to sue for unfair dismissal or been mistreated
Employees will also lose their redundancy protections as well as other rights
Therefore by creating a two tier workforce between those who have agreed or not agreed to exclude their employment rights would royal mail automatically select those who have excluded their rights when it comes to redundancy,performance related dismissals
So if you want to sell your soul for £2000 Crack on !
Really, so why have the cwu posted it on their website? (3rd link down)clashcityrocker wrote:This is nonsense.hgfonzy wrote:By not opting out of the free shares offer employees will receive £2000 when they agree not to sue for unfair dismissal or been mistreated
Employees will also lose their redundancy protections as well as other rights
Therefore by creating a two tier workforce between those who have agreed or not agreed to exclude their employment rights would royal mail automatically select those who have excluded their rights when it comes to redundancy,performance related dismissals
So if you want to sell your soul for £2000 Crack on !