http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/3400018" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
A POSTMAN was caught rifling through letters in a bid to steal money.
At Aberdeen Sheriff Court Scott Stephen, 22, admitted intentionally opening mail at the Royal Mail sorting office in Altens and failing to deliver a number of postal packets.
Stephen, whose address was given in court papers as ** Glenhome Gardens, Dyce, was sentenced to a community payback order with 240 hours of unpaid work.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postman caught opening letters in Aberdeen
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Postman caught opening letters in Aberdeen
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Postman caught opening letters in Aberdeen
Deserved much worse.
He was hardly secretive about it, from the way it sounds.
He was hardly secretive about it, from the way it sounds.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.