ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Still don't know what a manager does!
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
In fairness our Dom took out a delivery on sat as no one wanted the OT, he was not very happy.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
Lincox wrote:Moya Greene is ultimately responsible for the national industrial action ballot about to take place. She is entirely responsible for the shambles![]()
in which the BT2010 Agreement has been handled and the reckless way in which modernisation has been managed in those units that have been through the changes. It is down to her mismanagement, that shop floor management have been able to ride rough shod over workers who have had to endure all kinds of harassment, humiliation, intimidation and bullying, and yes although CWU are not blameless in allowing this to fester year on year, it is she who had the ultimate power to change this third world way of going about transformation.
You know I'm only ever seen but very rarely heard
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
krussel wrote:In fairness our Dom took out a delivery on sat as no one wanted the OT, he was not very happy.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
Shambles wrote:krussel wrote:In fairness our Dom took out a delivery on sat as no one wanted the OT, he was not very happy.![]()
shame that
And it was raining
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
krussel wrote:Shambles wrote:krussel wrote:In fairness our Dom took out a delivery on sat as no one wanted the OT, he was not very happy.![]()
shame that
And it was raining
If we had a Bleeding Heart icon....
I wouldn't use it
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
Did he or she complete the delivery using a pda , doing the specials and tracked and the large packets, no mis-deliveries and brought nothing back , I don't suppose so 
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
Sorry Shambles but I did write it without a capital letter (s)

-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
Hmmmm....Lincox wrote:Sorry Shambles but I did write it without a capital letter (s)![]()
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Well it seems a shame to waste it
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Still don't know what a manager does!
5plusbonusball wrote:Did he or she complete the delivery using a pda , doing the specials and tracked and the large packets, no mis-deliveries and brought nothing back , I don't suppose so
Did not take the overweight parcels but he did the rest. Well I assume as he was still out there when I went home at 12.15. In fact he could still be out there.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........