Ha! Did this several times , made a list of meter posters, names , addresses and die numbers and gsxr it to the transport manager, twice he list said sheet and then nothing on the sheet he daunt l lose!! Probably didn't bother handing that in either!! I cant be arsed anymore just seems if the company cant be bothered then why should I anymore, it all seems a million miles away from the company I joined 15 years ago!!!PhilthyPhil wrote:Who are you reporting this to? Probably a manager in a DO hence why nothing is being done about it. DO managers are good at that. You need to ensure that it is reported to whoever deals with meter irregularities in your MC. You send them the die number of the firms concerned and they will send out a letter. They will keep a record of who is found to be breaking the rules. If sending the letter doesn't work, someone should go and visit the firm and if that still doesn't work they can revoke their franking licence. This is rare but has happened to few of our firms who seemed to have no intention of ever doing things properly.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Meter mail in boxes......infuriating!!!
-
2791dean
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 23 Dec 2010, 09:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Meter mail in boxes......infuriating!!!
-
samkumra
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 13 Sep 2013, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Re: Meter mail in boxes......infuriating!!!
I got a franking machine a few months ago and if I only have a few items, I put them into a metered mailing envelope and pop in the letter box at the end of the road. I've noticed a special franked mailing box that is about 3 miles away.
Does anyone know if there is a database I can access to see if there is a franked mailing box closer?
Does anyone know if there is a database I can access to see if there is a franked mailing box closer?
-
scorched
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 17:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Meter mail in boxes......infuriating!!!
"You can also post your franked mail in Business Posting Boxes. Call 08457 950950 to find your nearest Business Posting Box."
From http://www.royalmail.com/business/help- ... anked-mail
From http://www.royalmail.com/business/help- ... anked-mail
-
combo_king
- Posts: 96
- Joined: 06 Jan 2012, 22:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Meter mail in boxes......infuriating!!!
can be quite annoying, especially when they ram the pouches into a box outside a p.o rather than going in