ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Revision Plan - Meal Break
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2228
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: Revision Plan - Meal Break
We got told to take it all at end , I'm ft
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Revision Plan - Meal Break
Get it in writing and alert the Union if they are still doing this . Its breaking your statutory rights.Chelseablue wrote:We got told to take it all at end , I'm ft
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Revision Plan - Meal Break
lmao ! ffs!Chelseablue wrote:We got told to take it all at end , I'm ft
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Revision Plan - Meal Break
some one posted on here they have it in writing dom says break must be taken at end 
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
mandelsons_toenail
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Outer Hebrides
Re: Revision Plan - Meal Break
Get onto your area hs rep, if he won't do anything pm me and mine will 
-
korky
- Posts: 797
- Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28
Re: Revision Plan - Meal Break
why would anyone not want to take a break half way through a walk?
seems barmy to take it all in the office, sometimes i have 3 or 4 10 minute breaks
seems barmy to take it all in the office, sometimes i have 3 or 4 10 minute breaks