OnAFlyer wrote:I'm under the scenario the postie involved is a 'tard. He'd just been knocking on the door so its extremely unlikely it was after 1 anyway, and even if it was he'd already scanned it before 1 so it wouldn't matter.
Telling a customer they'll have to go to a PO to collect something you are stood in front of them with is absolutely ridiculous. No wonder half the public constantly moan about us.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Happy Budgie
-
bigcol
- Posts: 404
- Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: Officially the worst DO
Re: Happy Budgie
-
Wednesday
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Happy Budgie
Anyone know where I can see the programme listings of whats on Royal Mail TV as its not in my Radio Timested_e_bear wrote:Just checked my "lucky" ticket that came with mine on the myroyalmail website, turned out to be not so lucky after all, noticed they're asking feedback on what do you think of RMTV, please don't tempt me !
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Happy Budgie
That's what I was told ... after doing exactly that ... was advised if the same scenario happened to put the 'second attempt' on a P4550 delivery card with the correct time ...Pat Ostman wrote: I think under your scenario the special delivery would then subsequently fail if it had been notice left on time. I believe rescanning just updates the first attempt time.
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
Zootsuit
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 19:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Happy Budgie
Whoa there! are we saying that if we have a scanned a special as not delivered no answer we can't then deliver it after 1 because it will fail? I've done this a few times when people have got home after I first tried delivery and have not had a problem.
I didn't read the Courier article I must have lost/recycled/burnt or shredded it so can't comment on that but I have definitely not had a problem redelivering specials after initially slipping them.
I didn't read the Courier article I must have lost/recycled/burnt or shredded it so can't comment on that but I have definitely not had a problem redelivering specials after initially slipping them.
-
bigcol
- Posts: 404
- Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: Officially the worst DO
Re: Happy Budgie
The first scan is the time used. Under no circumstances if you think you're going to be late, scan it is as no answer, and then do it again when you get there.Mighty Hunter wrote:Whoa there! are we saying that if we have a scanned a special as not delivered no answer we can't then deliver it after 1 because it will fail? I've done this a few times when people have got home after I first tried delivery and have not had a problem.
I didn't read the Courier article I must have lost/recycled/burnt or shredded it so can't comment on that but I have definitely not had a problem redelivering specials after initially slipping them.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Happy Budgie
The guide is usually found in the smallest room.Wednesday wrote:Anyone know where I can see the programme listings of whats on Royal Mail TV as its not in my Radio Timested_e_bear wrote:Just checked my "lucky" ticket that came with mine on the myroyalmail website, turned out to be not so lucky after all, noticed they're asking feedback on what do you think of RMTV, please don't tempt me !

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.