exactly cant see the problem myself if people want the odd day off seeming this place doesnt want to give holidays well done to them for having the balls to go sick and have it off. more to life than work and this place and it doesn leave anyone in the s**t if you have a pair of bollocks you would just say look iam a ma down need extra help today and alot off for me to complete.
cannot see the problem you jumping on your high horse about what other people do, i myself have better things to worry about than going mad about a few people having a skive like i said works work not life
but fair play for your apology takes a bigger man to know when they are wrong
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
absences
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Re: absences
Couldn't agree more. Also managers certainly abuse the system more than the posties. You get no thanks from the company for having a clean record. I went three years without having a day off, then I injure myself outside of work and i'm off work for 16 days and whollop i'm put on a 1st stage warning. Well thanks very much, in future if I need a day off for something special i'll take a sickie, just like 90% of the workforce in this country.dblad wrote:Whatever other people do or don't do is none of your business unless it affects you directly, if somebody goes sick for a bit of extra time off I say good on em, the way this company treats its staff we all deserve that break, I'm certainly going for it.