Brain Fury wrote:
And I thought everybody was welcome on this board ...
Everyone is welcome, we all, regardless of grade or title, deserve to be treated fairly, with Dignity, Respect, and the B&H Culture which cascades from above addressed Nationally, before another tragic life is lost!
]
Brain Fury wrote: Quick everybody he's bullying and harassing me!
Whilst I realise your attempting humour, this VERY DIRE and SERIOUS Issue MUST NOT be made a MOCKERY of!!
Brain Fury wrote:Can't believe that Dave Ward expects to be taken seriously if the best example of his proposed "alternative business model" is Network Rail. A company that has no competitors and debts guaranteed by Government. I can really see the current (or any) Government falling over themselves to adopt that idea.
Personally I think the CWU realise that privatisation is inevitable and are really just focussed on leveraging the best deal for their members.
Could not agree more, the Directors in charge will be looking to make a profit and a fat bonus, ploughing the money back into the industry without their cut would be a non-starter.
Brain Fury wrote:Can't believe that Dave Ward expects to be taken seriously if the best example of his proposed "alternative business model" is Network Rail. A company that has no competitors and debts guaranteed by Government. I can really see the current (or any) Government falling over themselves to adopt that idea.
Personally I think the CWU realise that privatisation is inevitable and are really just focussed on leveraging the best deal for their members.
Could not agree more, the Directors in charge will be looking to make a profit and a fat bonus, ploughing the money back into the industry without their cut would be a non-starter.
What makes you think that the Directors of Network Rail don't get their cut too? The Chairmen gets £577k per year plus a potential bonus of 100% of salary based on performance incentives.
Brain Fury wrote:Can't believe that Dave Ward expects to be taken seriously if the best example of his proposed "alternative business model" is Network Rail. A company that has no competitors and debts guaranteed by Government. I can really see the current (or any) Government falling over themselves to adopt that idea.
Personally I think the CWU realise that privatisation is inevitable and are really just focussed on leveraging the best deal for their members.
Could not agree more, the Directors in charge will be looking to make a profit and a fat bonus, ploughing the money back into the industry without their cut would be a non-starter.
could not agree more about what? dave ward was pointing out the way network rail can borrow as an alternative to privatisation being the only way to raise collateral and with current profit margins and a dash of regulation this could easily be paid back by Royal Mail-also the east coast line when taken back into state control for 6 month suddenly made large profits,the two of you are in a fanckle making points without understanding the point in the first place.