Have you seen the tortoise and the hare video yet I hear the managers can't get enough of it what a simple lot they are, Thing is they actually believe it having never done the job or memory loss lions led by donkeys!.Pinky 1 wrote:Sometimes i think this whole company has just gone feckin' nuts
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
world class mail - sketches and illustrations
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
Your paid to deliver or process mail,not piss about playing at Tony Hart,more bollocks and wasting money.illustr8 wrote: This is one I did which is supposed to show collapsing. Like I say, I'm not into the right and wrong argument, I'm just doing what I'm paid to do and currently that's drawing some days :-)
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
You have a real talent.illustr8 wrote:
Don't waste it drawing for this shower of fools.
If we look at your drawing what would its point be from our perspective?
We know what lapsing looks like,we're not children.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
illustr8
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
As further involvement on the wcm front happens, its been mentioned that our office is going to make some kind of short film - can I suggest I have this as a quote on a black background first before I turn up? :-)Your paid to deliver or process mail,not piss about playing at Tony Hart,more bollocks and wasting money.
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6703
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
That's already happening at our DO. Apparently it's to see how much movement the sorters make on the IPS and whether the frames can be more ergonomic with the use of golden zones, etc. It's utter crap in my opinion.Sherpas Rule wrote:This has been mentioned at our place too, not very happy about it, what's it meant to prove?gand wrote:Wee were told that they want to bring video cameras in and film us as wee work. Can they even do that?
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
Golden Zones next we will be having Golden Showers just another euphemism for being pissed on from a great height.RobertT wrote:That's already happening at our DO. Apparently it's to see how much movement the sorters make on the IPS and whether the frames can be more ergonomic with the use of golden zones, etc. It's utter crap in my opinion.Sherpas Rule wrote:This has been mentioned at our place too, not very happy about it, what's it meant to prove?gand wrote:Wee were told that they want to bring video cameras in and film us as wee work. Can they even do that?
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
If they bring a camera near me, I'll tell them to switch it off.
If they say I have no choice but to accept being filmed, I'll be telling them not until I seek legal advice.
If they say I have no choice but to accept being filmed, I'll be telling them not until I seek legal advice.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
borders
- Posts: 1304
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 09:10
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
is this thread for real, seriously ???
"why should it just be the bankers, politicians and the idle rich who get all the best things ? we demand a standard of living for our members that enables them to share in the fine wines and times that the likes of Cameron and his Eton buddies take for granted " - the late great Bob Crow RIP.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
We had the crayon drawings at Mount Pleasant MC too. I doubt that anyone ever stopped to look at them, except the WCM Auditors when they visited. We had cardboard cartoon figures on the walls of the stairs to show us how to walk up and down stairs. I'm surprised how we ever managed to do that before. Still I suppose it's better than at Plymouth MDEC where apparently they have motion activated sensors on the stairs which activate a spoken message telling you how to use the stairs! 
-
illustr8
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
Here's another I did the other day of the sorting machine in our office. I am enjoying this so much at the moment, purely because the things I am being asked to draw are either challenging, or just things I would never usually sit and draw so it is great experience!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
illustr8
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
Oh dear :'( that has posted upside down for some reason, sorry!
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
The bands are the wrong colour, unless it's an old picture, and I can't see last week's Door To Doors still stacked on top of the fittingSherpas Rule wrote:That picture is well drawn but it's not very accurate. Those posties would be elbowing each other out the way, "f**k off out of it, get your lapsing after I've tied my bit down!". There is never any bands on the lapsed jobs frame and you've missed all the recordeds and packets that people can't be bothered with lying on top of / under the frame!
-
Tman
- Posts: 4146
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
Looks like you've got a gift for it, too. Ever thought of doing it professionally?illustr8 wrote:Here's another I did the other day of the sorting machine in our office. I am enjoying this so much at the moment, purely because the things I am being asked to draw are either challenging, or just things I would never usually sit and draw so it is great experience!
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: world class mail - sketches and illustrations
Excellent detail, just wanted to ask, your not Banksy are you
Also excellent RM are paying you to draw, please don't take this the wrong way, but wouldn't it have been quicker just taking a picture?
You have a gift, don't waste it
Also excellent RM are paying you to draw, please don't take this the wrong way, but wouldn't it have been quicker just taking a picture?
You have a gift, don't waste it
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.