ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How long do your Y-fronts last at work?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: How long do your Y-fronts last at work?

Post by krussel »

Sidley wrote:Ooh the chafing I suffered today,it bled, then got covered in fluff from my boxer shorts. Had to have a nice long soak in the tub then apply the old ointment
Ahh the old posties "hoop". :neutral:

Prevention is deffo better than a cure there.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: How long do your Y-fronts last at work?

Post by stokes11eg »

:crazy: Anyway, I though it was only really old men that wore y fronts now.! Try silk boxers!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How long do your Y-fronts last at work?

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote::crazy: Anyway, I though it was only really old men that wore y fronts now.! Try silk boxers!
Kinky! I like. :chuckle
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: How long do your Y-fronts last at work?

Post by Barbel »

Don't wear any. :Very Happy
JiminyBillyBob
Posts: 177
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 21:06
Gender: Male

Re: How long do your Y-fronts last at work?

Post by JiminyBillyBob »

Wearing underpants in summer?! You crazy! It has to be at least below zero for me!
Image
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: How long do your Y-fronts last at work?

Post by stokes11eg »

dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::crazy: Anyway, I though it was only really old men that wore y fronts now.! Try silk boxers!
Kinky! I like. :chuckle
:shock: It's Y fronts that kinky nowadays LOL!