ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail warehouse in Exeter sold for £2.7m

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Royal Mail warehouse in Exeter sold for £2.7m

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/story-1970 ... z2cnQ0BqT0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A large warehouse in Exeter occupied by Parcelforce has been sold for £2.68m.

Acting on behalf of Ashtenne Industrial Fund Limited Partnership, commercial property agents Alder King sold the warehouse investment to Thames River Capital.

​
The warehouse in Marsh Barton is let to Royal Mail

The 40,485 sq ft property in Trusham Road, Marsh Barton, is let to Royal Mail Group at £225,000 per annum on a lease expiring in January 2022.

Oli Stretton, investment associate at Alder King, said: “The investment opportunity attracted competitive interest resulting in a sale well in excess of the quoting price due to its strong property fundamentals which underpin the investment value.”


Chris Watkins, of Ashtenne Industrial Fund, said: “As part of our ongoing portfolio performance review, we are delighted with the outcome of this sale which was ably handled by Alder King and greatly surpassed book value.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Red Robbo
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 680
Joined: 31 Jan 2012, 09:23
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail warehouse in Exeter sold for £2.7m

Post by Red Robbo »

I wonder what they got planned for that ? :hmmmm
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Royal Mail warehouse in Exeter sold for £2.7m

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Red Robbo wrote:I wonder what they got planned for that ? :hmmmm
Board bonus pot?
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: Royal Mail warehouse in Exeter sold for £2.7m

Post by RedBagMan »

I thought it said whorehouse ... must sort these glasses out :whistle
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...