Royal Mail staff at Bridgwater have attended a meeting ahead of their strike action this weekend over work practices.
They are walking out in a dispute over allegations of bullying and overloaded deliveries.
More than 100 workers at the depot in Friarn Street have already taken five days of strike action over the dispute.
It affected the TA5, 6 and 7 postcodes.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
3 Post that combined would help identify an individual have been removed - if you are trying to identify individuals please use the PM feature otherwise it leaves RMC open to legal action.
Ta
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.