ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news/loc ... -1-5371064" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image


Post women in Bury St Edmunds held a car boot sale in Woolpit on Sunday to raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care.

The car boot sale, which raised £227, is one in a series of events planned as part of the Skyliner Way Royal Mail’s involvement in the Towergate Insurance Accumulator Challenge.

“We were really pleased,” said post woman Sue Goreham.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Post by Shambles »

:Very Happy :nana Well Done Ladies :nana it's good to know there are still some good kind people in this all too often selfish world we now live in. :Boo hoo!

It's good for the soul to go a step further, instead of talking the talk, you all walked the walk too :nana
Last edited by Shambles on 18 Aug 2013, 19:38, edited 1 time in total.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16701
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Post by clashcityrocker »

Shambles wrote: Well Done Girls
Girls?
How very 1970s.
They look like women to me.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Post by Shambles »

I like boiled eggs :cuppa
Last edited by Shambles on 23 Aug 2013, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Post by DGP1 »

I don't understand, I don't see a single car boot for sale :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

DGP1 wrote:I don't understand, I don't see a single car boot for sale :nervous
Not even the open one behind them Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Shambles wrote: Well Done Girls
Girls?
How very 1970s.
They look like women to me.
At what age do you stop having girlfriends?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
SP115
Posts: 178
Joined: 25 Nov 2012, 17:52
Gender: Male
Location: Location: Location

Re: Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Post by SP115 »

At 18 they become Womanfriend or bitches, Depends what way you look at it :chuckle :nervous
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Post by fishtank »

SP115 wrote:At 18 they become Womanfriend or bitches, Depends what way you look at it :chuckle :nervous
What was the score with The Golden Girls.
They were all closer to 118. :hmmmm
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Post women hold car boot sale for hospice

Post by Shambles »

fishtank wrote:
SP115 wrote:At 18 they become Womanfriend or bitches, Depends what way you look at it :chuckle :nervous
What was the score with The Golden Girls.
They were all closer to 118. :hmmmm
Lol@118, that's harsh :chuckle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.