Postman robbed and threatened on Bellamy Road Estate with screwdriver
http://www.chad.co.uk/news/local/postma ... -1-5945048" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Police are appealing for information after a postman was attacked and robbed on a Mansfield estate.
The postman was doing his rounds on Sharratt Court on the Bellamy Road Estate when he was attacked by a man who threatened him with a screwdriver.
The attack took place at around 10am this morning.
The 59-year-old had his phone stolen and was treated for shock at the scene.
Police are looking for a white male, around 5’10”, of slim build with sandy coloured hair. He was wearing grey jogging bottoms and a dark top at the time of the attack.
Anyone with information should contact Nottinghamshire police on 101 quoting incident number 213 on 12th August.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postman robbed and threatened on Bellamy Road Estate
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Postman robbed and threatened on Bellamy Road Estate
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Postman robbed and threatened on Bellamy Road Estate
What a scum bag.
Hope the postie is ok.
Hope the postie is ok.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.