And I now have a serious urge to punch anyone who asks me if its "warm enough for you postie"
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How to stay safe in the sun
-
delboy1969
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 17:40
- Gender: Male
Re: How to stay safe in the sun
I find drinking lots of water before you go out really helps for when you are actually out.
And I now have a serious urge to punch anyone who asks me if its "warm enough for you postie"
And I now have a serious urge to punch anyone who asks me if its "warm enough for you postie"
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Re: How to stay safe in the sun
Put a Babar Bhatti in every cdv as "it ain't half hot mum"
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: How to stay safe in the sun
woofwoof wrote:Put a Babar Bhatti in every cdv as "it ain't half hot mum"
Woof your showing your age mate
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
CharlesSpooner
- Posts: 383
- Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 15:22
- Gender: Male
Re: How to stay safe in the sun
Unless you have no toilet facilities on your delivery.delboy1969 wrote:I find drinking lots of water before you go out really helps for when you are actually out.
And I now have a serious urge to punch anyone who asks me if its "warm enough for you postie"
"You've got the best job in the world in this weather 'eh Postie?"