free to staff i would imagine the take-up would be 100% "But
and there is always a But" Royal Mail giving us something for
nothing, we will have to examine the small print and then
re-examine it.Trust them as far as you can throw smoke
Lolfishtank wrote:Royal Mail is already owned by the public.
We are taking 10% of it from them for ourselves.
We are nothing better than thieves and scoundrels.
This is what Marx(Karl not Groucho) called false-consciousness whereby the proles are ideologically controlled by their own unwarranted belief that shares will give them something they cannot have......upward mobility.
Rather than refuse to take our shares we should use the money to mount an industrial-political revolution and take back the company by appointing our own Council of People's Commissars.
We should march on The Embankment tomorrow.
As Chief Commissar I would be forced to take Moya's office and pay structure but I am willing to carry the burden for the greater good of the proletariat.
Darren Bent wrote:A facebook friend of mine who is a stock broker and he try to sell something from facebook messaging, I told him I haven't got money to invest. But I asked him a question. If I get Royal Mail shares from privitasation. Should I sell at first opportunity or keep. He told me to keep them.![]()
What do you think about that.
Poor advice but only because he did not give you a time-scale or explain the costs/benefits.cloherty1976 wrote:My opinion good advice.