All the best mate I hope it isn't too bad,I've had 2 mates diagnosed with it,I won't go into to many details but both are doing great,1 got IHR he wanted it,1 had 2 years off but is still working on delivery and getting on fine,good luck pal.feelikeadogsbody wrote:Well atos can kiss my hairy arse unfortunately I have been diagnosed with cancer hope next time they ring they don't ask me stupid questions like they did the last time,can I stand up ,can I sit down,have i been shopping,I thought is it a trick question lol if I'm not standing I'm usually sittingyou could tell she was reading from a script and the questions were thick and fast as if they are trying to catch you out any way the upshot was that she thought I wasn't fit for work that was the week before I was diagnosed,got to wait til Tuesday to get the results of a c.t scan,my manager has said they will probably ring me some time after Tuesday can't wait lol,depending on the results I just don't want to be written off by work too quickly I know we all moan about it but I wish I was out on delivery now I think I'd even go over,no your right I'm getting carried away
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Atos
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Atos
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Atos
They can't over rule your GP.lekker wrote:One of our lads had dealings with them and they were a nightmare. Overruled almost everything his doctor had said. He described them as a bunch ATOSsers.
well I found it amusing
If your doctor says it takes 4 weeks r+r, but ATOS say light duties, I'd merely respond that I'll be taking the opinion of my GP. If they insist, I'd just inform the doctor and get a sick note from them to cover the necessary time.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
johnsouthwales
- Posts: 833
- Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 19:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Atos
too many atos stories floating about with work capability assessments. one male was asked do you go to the pub? he replied yes, i take my father for a pint on sundays before dinner. atos translated this as "spends weekends at pub" and fit for work. atos apparently harrassed a disabled lady during a home visit and it was recorded. but everytime the video goes up on the internet, it mysteriously vanishes
and here comes avi cohen! oh i say! at the same end, he's got one back!!