ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Annoying work colleagues

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by Pinky 1 »

Barbel wrote:. Seems to be a lot of men like that there, rush rush rush and does a sloppy job, where as women tend to be a bit slower and more thorough, a bit like sex I suppose. :cuppa
I'll have you know that 'rush rush rush and does a sloppy job' has seen me through many years of wedded bliss :so there
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote: :hmmmm I suppose that's the reason those plastic thingys were invented then women can just go at their own pace without bothering blokes
Credit Cards?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: :hmmmm I suppose that's the reason those plastic thingys were invented then women can just go at their own pace without bothering blokes
Credit Cards?
Do you need a lubricant for a credit card or is it an optional extra like batteries :cuppa
postiemids
Posts: 156
Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 09:17
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by postiemids »

SierraOscarBravo wrote:What things annoy you about the people you work with?
coming in early running round there round
justdeno
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:05
Gender: Female

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by justdeno »

postiemids wrote:
SierraOscarBravo wrote:What things annoy you about the people you work with?
coming in early running round there round
One in my office has now said they can't use the RM trainers as they can't run as fast in them :arrrghhh
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by Barbel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:. Seems to be a lot of men like that there, rush rush rush and does a sloppy job, where as women tend to be a bit slower and more thorough, a bit like sex I suppose. :cuppa
:hmmmm I suppose that's the reason those plastic thingys were invented then women can just go at their own pace without bothering blokes who have better things to do like watching football, playing darts, having a pint with their pals, surfing the internet :oops:
Plastic thingys? I have no idea what you're talking about. :whistle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by dvbuk55 »

Barbel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:. Seems to be a lot of men like that there, rush rush rush and does a sloppy job, where as women tend to be a bit slower and more thorough, a bit like sex I suppose. :cuppa
:hmmmm I suppose that's the reason those plastic thingys were invented then women can just go at their own pace without bothering blokes who have better things to do like watching football, playing darts, having a pint with their pals, surfing the internet :oops:
Plastic thingys? I have no idea what you're talking about. :whistle
You mean you don't have a credit/bank card B? :shhhhh Have you got any pets though, like a dog or a cat or perhaps a rabbit? :cuppa
Last edited by dvbuk55 on 05 Jul 2013, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by Barbel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:. Seems to be a lot of men like that there, rush rush rush and does a sloppy job, where as women tend to be a bit slower and more thorough, a bit like sex I suppose. :cuppa
:hmmmm I suppose that's the reason those plastic thingys were invented then women can just go at their own pace without bothering blokes who have better things to do like watching football, playing darts, having a pint with their pals, surfing the internet :oops:
Plastic thingys? I have no idea what you're talking about. :whistle
You mean you don't have a credit/bank card B? :shhhhh
Oh those plastic thingys, yes of course I do. All the talk of batteries and lubricant I thought you were talking about cars. :chuckle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by dvbuk55 »

Barbel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:. Seems to be a lot of men like that there, rush rush rush and does a sloppy job, where as women tend to be a bit slower and more thorough, a bit like sex I suppose. :cuppa
:hmmmm I suppose that's the reason those plastic thingys were invented then women can just go at their own pace without bothering blokes who have better things to do like watching football, playing darts, having a pint with their pals, surfing the internet :oops:
Plastic thingys? I have no idea what you're talking about. :whistle
You mean you don't have a credit/bank card B? :shhhhh
Oh those plastic thingys, yes of course I do. All the talk of batteries and lubricant I thought you were talking about cars. :chuckle
Ah yes cars - the bane of my life - I put my foot on the accelerator it goes - I put my foot on the brake it stops, if it doesn't then it goes to someone who knows how to fix it.................if all things could be fixed so easily. When a mechanic talks to me about my car my eyes glaze over with total disinterest until it comes to the bill :Very Happy
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by Barbel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:. Seems to be a lot of men like that there, rush rush rush and does a sloppy job, where as women tend to be a bit slower and more thorough, a bit like sex I suppose. :cuppa
:hmmmm I suppose that's the reason those plastic thingys were invented then women can just go at their own pace without bothering blokes who have better things to do like watching football, playing darts, having a pint with their pals, surfing the internet :oops:
Plastic thingys? I have no idea what you're talking about. :whistle
You mean you don't have a credit/bank card B? :shhhhh
Oh those plastic thingys, yes of course I do. All the talk of batteries and lubricant I thought you were talking about cars. :chuckle
Ah yes cars - the bane of my life - I put my foot on the accelerator it goes - I put my foot on the brake it stops, if it doesn't then it goes to someone who knows how to fix it.................if all things could be fixed so easily. When a mechanic talks to me about my car my eyes glaze over with total disinterest until it comes to the bill :Very Happy
You could always get your wife to pay with her plastic thingy :Very Happy
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by dvbuk55 »

Barbel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Barbel wrote:. Seems to be a lot of men like that there, rush rush rush and does a sloppy job, where as women tend to be a bit slower and more thorough, a bit like sex I suppose. :cuppa
:hmmmm I suppose that's the reason those plastic thingys were invented then women can just go at their own pace without bothering blokes who have better things to do like watching football, playing darts, having a pint with their pals, surfing the internet :oops:
Plastic thingys? I have no idea what you're talking about. :whistle
You mean you don't have a credit/bank card B? :shhhhh
Oh those plastic thingys, yes of course I do. All the talk of batteries and lubricant I thought you were talking about cars. :chuckle
Ah yes cars - the bane of my life - I put my foot on the accelerator it goes - I put my foot on the brake it stops, if it doesn't then it goes to someone who knows how to fix it.................if all things could be fixed so easily. When a mechanic talks to me about my car my eyes glaze over with total disinterest until it comes to the bill :Very Happy
You could always get your wife to pay with her plastic thingy :Very Happy
:chuckle :chuckle cheeky she doesn't need to play with her plastic thingy. :angel
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Annoying work colleagues

Post by dvbuk55 »

Is this Groundhog Day :angel
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Annoying work colleagues

Post by CPTNemoUK »

I find myself annoying when i give myself missorts or turn for packets on a loop which are for a different loop :arrrghhh
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Annoying work colleagues

Post by Lounge Lizard »

dvbuk55 wrote:Is this Groundhog Day :angel
I don't know :cuppa and don't really care. :cuppa
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Annoying work colleagues

Post by Lounge Lizard »

dvbuk55 wrote:Is this Groundhog Day :angel
I don't know :cuppa and don't really care. :cuppa