llcoolh wrote:People who think they are superior just because they have been long in the job. ARROGANTS!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annoying work colleagues
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Annoying work colleagues
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
I find that it is best to tell your colleagues the truth - that annoys them no end, mostly you need to be brutally honest - blowing smoke up their backside only ensures they are totally insufferable. As for being superior because of long service, no not me, I was superior before I became a postman

-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Annoying work colleagues
I no I hate the bell ends av been here longer then you , haven't even got a shine on ye pants yet

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Annoying work colleagues
Also have some nob iv u touch the radio or turn it over shouts haven't been here long enough to touch that ?????????
doesnt say it to me I just laff at him

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Annoying work colleagues
Just as long they don't manage you or us all I cannot and will not for those who will not do what I do for all they know is their bonus culture!.maisymoo04 wrote:K9 that's just it mate I have no other mates so I have to go out with the people i work withk979aaa wrote:HE/SHE cannot be that annoying then can they.maisymoo04 wrote:The sad thing is with me I go out drinking with mine
-
kilrenny
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 19 Jun 2010, 19:23
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
telling tales to the dom.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Annoying work colleagues
mandelsons_toenail wrote:The strike breakers
Funny enough the guy that breaks my head scabbed on the last strike
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
Two faced bastards who inform the dom of everything.Snakes in the grass.I am working with one now.All he does is talk about himself and how fantastic he is.
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
You get time for tea?postypie wrote:The ones who never make tea.
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
The ones who are obsessed with finishing early, it's like a competition with a lot of them. I got taken off a job after 2 days, which I should have been on for 2 weeks, because one day we finished at 12.40 and the next day, a Wednesday, we finished at 1.45. He obviously wasn't very happy and moaned to the DOM so I got taken off it. Nice as pie to my face though.
-
SierraOscarBravo
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 03 Feb 2009, 22:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
Some of them act like something possessed the way they run around like, as you say, it is a competition to see who can get back first. What time were you due off on both of those days? If you were finished within your time, then you should not have been moved.Barbel wrote:The ones who are obsessed with finishing early, it's like a competition with a lot of them. I got taken off a job after 2 days, which I should have been on for 2 weeks, because one day we finished at 12.40 and the next day, a Wednesday, we finished at 1.45. He obviously wasn't very happy and moaned to the DOM so I got taken off it. Nice as pie to my face though.
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
SierraOscarBravo wrote:Some of them act like something possessed the way they run around like, as you say, it is a competition to see who can get back first. What time were you due off on both of those days? If you were finished within your time, then you should not have been moved.Barbel wrote:The ones who are obsessed with finishing early, it's like a competition with a lot of them. I got taken off a job after 2 days, which I should have been on for 2 weeks, because one day we finished at 12.40 and the next day, a Wednesday, we finished at 1.45. He obviously wasn't very happy and moaned to the DOM so I got taken off it. Nice as pie to my face though.
I was due to finish at 2 and so was he. Another one of my colleagues who also worked with him told me they finished at 11.45 one day, when she commented on how early it was his reply was 'I consider this late.' I also get the impression most of the men, especially the long timers don't like working with women.
-
SierraOscarBravo
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 03 Feb 2009, 22:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
So you got moved because he threw his toys out of the pram about not finishing 2 hours early. Sounds about right! We have a few more women in our office now than when I first started and personally, I have found the women I have worked with to be really good.Barbel wrote:SierraOscarBravo wrote:Some of them act like something possessed the way they run around like, as you say, it is a competition to see who can get back first. What time were you due off on both of those days? If you were finished within your time, then you should not have been moved.Barbel wrote:The ones who are obsessed with finishing early, it's like a competition with a lot of them. I got taken off a job after 2 days, which I should have been on for 2 weeks, because one day we finished at 12.40 and the next day, a Wednesday, we finished at 1.45. He obviously wasn't very happy and moaned to the DOM so I got taken off it. Nice as pie to my face though.
I was due to finish at 2 and so was he. Another one of my colleagues who also worked with him told me they finished at 11.45 one day, when she commented on how early it was his reply was 'I consider this late.' I also get the impression most of the men, especially the long timers don't like working with women.
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
Yes that's right, should have been on that particular round for 2 weeks but was taken off after 2 days because he moaned. I've noticed as well a lot of those that rush around aren't necessarily doing a good job. The amount of times, when I've covered someone's day off or they've covered mine, I've had people have come running out with a letter that was wrongly delivered the day before. Seems to be a lot of men like that there, rush rush rush and does a sloppy job, where as women tend to be a bit slower and more thorough, a bit like sex I suppose.SierraOscarBravo wrote:So you got moved because he threw his toys out of the pram about not finishing 2 hours early. Sounds about right! We have a few more women in our office now than when I first started and personally, I have found the women I have worked with to be really good.Barbel wrote:SierraOscarBravo wrote:Some of them act like something possessed the way they run around like, as you say, it is a competition to see who can get back first. What time were you due off on both of those days? If you were finished within your time, then you should not have been moved.Barbel wrote:The ones who are obsessed with finishing early, it's like a competition with a lot of them. I got taken off a job after 2 days, which I should have been on for 2 weeks, because one day we finished at 12.40 and the next day, a Wednesday, we finished at 1.45. He obviously wasn't very happy and moaned to the DOM so I got taken off it. Nice as pie to my face though.
I was due to finish at 2 and so was he. Another one of my colleagues who also worked with him told me they finished at 11.45 one day, when she commented on how early it was his reply was 'I consider this late.' I also get the impression most of the men, especially the long timers don't like working with women.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
Barbel wrote:. Seems to be a lot of men like that there, rush rush rush and does a sloppy job, where as women tend to be a bit slower and more thorough, a bit like sex I suppose.