ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Privatisation shares.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: Privatisation shares.

Post by Darren Bent »

What did the times say then
TheCobra
Posts: 249
Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
Gender: Male

Re: Privatisation shares.

Post by TheCobra »

RoyalSlave69 wrote:I keep reading in the news about privatisation and shares. So when the sell off happens we all get shares? Even part-timers? Do less hours worked mean less shares?
If anyone falls for this shares nonsense then there are more mugs than I thought among posties. I thought posties in general were quite a clued up bunch regarding management lies and propaganda?