ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What song do you sing at work?
-
Sidley
- Posts: 653
- Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Awesome song from a local lad, covered by the ' Muphys and Dick Gaughan among others
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16710
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What song do you sing at work?
The Enemy - Away From Here
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Second Movement of Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto Number 2 in C Minor Opus 18 ... no P&L for me yet ...
(OK - save you Googling - Eric Carmen - "All By Myself"
)
(OK - save you Googling - Eric Carmen - "All By Myself"
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
BingBong
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 755
- Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
- Gender: Female
- Location: the north
Re: What song do you sing at work?
return to sender...always on the radio...annoying but you just end up singing it...
Toon Army!
-
marlboroman
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 05 Jul 2012, 22:07
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Us and them. Pink floyd
-
dav1524
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 22 Aug 2010, 14:12
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Return to sender
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Please release me,let me go.
For I don't want to work here anymore.
I wish I was somewhere like Rome.
Release me and let me f**k off home.
Engelbert Humperwhatever.
For I don't want to work here anymore.
I wish I was somewhere like Rome.
Release me and let me f**k off home.
Engelbert Humperwhatever.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
The Wheels On The Bus
-
mandelsons_toenail
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Outer Hebrides
Re: What song do you sing at work?
The strawbs - part of the union
-
Wednesday
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
"i predict a cut off! 
-
chooch
- Posts: 323
- Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 13:14
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
' I feel Pretty ' Westside Story
' It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real '
but this only when I'm out on delivery and smellin' the roses and dings
' It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real '
but this only when I'm out on delivery and smellin' the roses and dings
-
flaminmoses
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 819
- Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 14:17
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
"how much is that doggie in the window"...mr unequivocal himself after getting a rollocking off head bosses after yet another sacking failure.
not sure what his record now is but i think he sacked about 35 and only 3 stood up.
another one was "she fell over"...the chant of course when our ex dommess went on a walk once and fell over
not sure what his record now is but i think he sacked about 35 and only 3 stood up.
another one was "she fell over"...the chant of course when our ex dommess went on a walk once and fell over
-
Post1977
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 02 Jan 2013, 17:34
- Gender: Female
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Sing this most days after I've spoken to a manager. If you only had a brain (wizard of oz)
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: What song do you sing at work?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1E_gjewSTo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: What song do you sing at work?
25 miles - Edwin Starr
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum