Brilliant post couldnt stop laughing....our DIM told us if we get caught short just ring the office and he will come and pick us up return to office then return us to our round...you can imagine what mayhem this could cause if all our 30 staff followed this. You couldnt make it up World Class yeh riteroyalmailslave wrote:I whip my little man out for a slash just about anywheres I can get away with it....or a pop bottle in the back of the van(I advise using Oasis bottles)they have a wider neck.... or you run the risk of spraying piss all over your bags and parcels.....for number 2s I've s**t in the middle of a Daily Sport on many an occasion simple closed the paper and whizzed it into a farmers field as I pass.....failing that Asda carrier bags come in handy....put your legs through the handles and pull all the way up like a pair of undies..drop your banker and away you go....pull off tie handles and bingo(I advise using Morrisons) they're a lot tougher.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
TOILET STOPS ON P&L
-
Beaker54
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 18:46
- Gender: Female
Re: TOILET STOPS ON P&L
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: TOILET STOPS ON P&L
Why not arrange for everyone to ring up in one morning? Should be a giggle....Beaker54 wrote:Brilliant post couldnt stop laughing....our DIM told us if we get caught short just ring the office and he will come and pick us up return to office then return us to our round...you can imagine what mayhem this could cause if all our 30 staff followed this. You couldnt make it up World Class yeh riteroyalmailslave wrote:I whip my little man out for a slash just about anywheres I can get away with it....or a pop bottle in the back of the van(I advise using Oasis bottles)they have a wider neck.... or you run the risk of spraying piss all over your bags and parcels.....for number 2s I've s**t in the middle of a Daily Sport on many an occasion simple closed the paper and whizzed it into a farmers field as I pass.....failing that Asda carrier bags come in handy....put your legs through the handles and pull all the way up like a pair of undies..drop your banker and away you go....pull off tie handles and bingo(I advise using Morrisons) they're a lot tougher.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
Sidley
- Posts: 653
- Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
- Gender: Male
Re: TOILET STOPS ON P&L
Would your boss do the "paperwork" too?