http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 54893.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Two Royal Mail staff members pleaded guilty today to stealing a range of high street goods from work.
William Belshaw admitted a charge of taking four Nintendo DS consoles, two Sony PSPs, memory sticks, and a Nano shuffle.
The theft allegation against the 42-year-old, of Ravenswood Park, Braniel, Belfast, also included a Mr Men DVD, Fisher Price electronic toy and Readers Digest Mind Stretchers book.
Appearing alongside him at the city's magistrates' court was 48-year-old Mark Jackson.
Jackson, of Gransha Park, west Belfast, was charged with stealing moisturising creams, perfume, aftershave and watches.
He was also accused of taking a hoodie, purse, Beats headphones, an i-Pod touch and Steven Gerrard book.
All of the goods belonged to Royal Mail and were stolen in Belfast between January and November last year, according to the charges.
No further details were disclosed at this stage in the case.
Both men pleaded guilty when the allegations were put to them.
They were released on bail to return for sentencing next week.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfumes
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfumes
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfu
I take it they where from Tomb Street?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfu
Could be edo..DGP1 wrote:I take it they where from Tomb Street?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfu
Could also be from the MC.aiden01 wrote:Could be edo..DGP1 wrote:I take it they where from Tomb Street?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfu
defo not mcDGP1 wrote:Could also be from the MC.aiden01 wrote:Could be edo..DGP1 wrote:I take it they where from Tomb Street?
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfu
Think it might be rlc.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfu
Total stupidity. And bang out of order.
Why risk you job for a few bits or the money they bring?
Hope they get jail and are forced to reimburse the value of the items they took.
Why risk you job for a few bits or the money they bring?
Hope they get jail and are forced to reimburse the value of the items they took.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
Michael20
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 14 May 2012, 19:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfu
How come it took them bloody 7 months to bring it out
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfu
The RLC...........I thought that was supposed to be really secure?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfu
That,s why 5 or 6 of them were sacked last year all up to no good so not very secureDGP1 wrote:The RLC...........I thought that was supposed to be really secure?