cloherty1976 wrote:I take it we did not get one in 2009 I can't remember but since the last pay deal I know are wage has gone up from about £24000 to £27000 on the basic pay.
In 2011 we got 3.4% as we got extra 2% as we did not reduce our hours by the 1 hour and got 2% extra on pay instead of the 1.4 %. Sounds good but in reality the one hour reduction would have been worth more as we are on 36.5 hour week.
No one works hard on the post whether your pushing a trolley carrying a bag , tipping bags ,or even putting letters through a imp . It's an easy life that's why most of us do it for so long...have a nice night off for a little drive now
cloherty1976 wrote:No one works hard on the post whether your pushing a trolley carrying a bag , tipping bags ,or even putting letters through a imp . It's an easy life that's why most of us do it for so long...have a nice night off for a little drive now
cloherty1976 wrote:No one works hard on the post whether your pushing a trolley carrying a bag , tipping bags ,or even putting letters through a imp . It's an easy life that's why most of us do it for so long...have a nice night off for a little drive now
I really hope you're taking the piss. If you're not got your arse on a 5 hour park and loop, then see how easy we all have it on deliveries
cloherty1976 wrote:No one works hard on the post whether yor pushing a trolley carrying a bag , tipping bags ,or even putting letters through a imp . It's an easy life that's why most of us do it for so long...have a nice night off for a little drive now
You obviously dont work in deliveries i have worked in other industries no other job comes close to postal deliveries the wear and tear on the body is slow suicide .
cloherty1976 wrote:No one works hard on the post whether your pushing a trolley carrying a bag , tipping bags ,or even putting letters through a imp . It's an easy life that's why most of us do it for so long...have a nice night off for a little drive now
Judgee wrote:We are getting a pay cut, back dated to April as Moya needs some new shoes and a handbag!
before the shoes and handbag she needs a bloke
No nld, she has one of those devices, actually it's more than one, I believe that she has one of those bendy thingys ........not that I've ever seen one
Judgee wrote:We are getting a pay cut, back dated to April as Moya needs some new shoes and a handbag!
before the shoes and handbag she needs a bloke
No nld, she has one of those devices, actually it's more than one, I believe that she has one of those bendy thingys ........not that I've ever seen one