We are post revision and we're 30hrs (increased from 25hrs after revision) .. our Union rep is fully aware of the situation ..and I kid you not when he replied with " thats what he does"....he knows what this DOM is like and it seems to be the norm @ our DO. I have been with RM 5 years now and this will be my last year!
I have never known a company like it. Everything seems back to front ..and we have managers with absolutely no man management skills whatsoever..
I could tell you stories that would make your hair curl ..stories about DOMs Deputy DOMs with no idea...eg:.the inability to organise holiday arrangements for colleagues, disability discrimination, breach of trust etc.... I really cant begin to tell you guys how low moral is at our DO right now.. is there anybody else out there that feels the same about their DO?.. or are we alone?
Thanks for your time guys..
In all my time at RM I have never discussed (up until recently) issues that have made me feel so demoralised before.. So before I leave I thought I would find a decent forum and let it all out..lol
Sorry for the rant guys but things need to be said....:-(