http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/ ... -with-van/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Police are appealing for witnesses after a 12-year-old boy was taken to hospital following a road collision in Manchester.
At about 3.10pm on Saturday 15 June 2013, the boy was riding a mountain bike on Oldham Road, Ancoats, when he as in collision with a Royal Mail DAF articulated goods vehicle.
The boy was taken to the Manchester Royal Children's Hospital by air ambulance where he received treatment for a serious lower leg injury.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Boy airlifted to hospital after collision with van
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Boy airlifted to hospital after collision with van
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Boy airlifted to hospital after collision with van
I hope he makes a good recovery.
For we were soldiers once,and young