ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Purchase or extra leave
-
the mad woman
- Posts: 178
- Joined: 20 May 2007, 13:37
Purchase or extra leave
How much will it cost me to get up to 6 weeks holiday now I've put in 15 years
-
kwenchycup
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 25 Mar 2013, 14:01
- Gender: Female
Re: Purchase or extra leave
You can purchase extra holidays no matter how long you have been in the job .the mad woman wrote:How much will it cost me to get up to 6 weeks holiday now I've put in 15 years
It costs me £7.55 p/w for my holidays to be put up to 6 weeks .
Hopefully this is what you mean .
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Purchase or extra leave
see the picture I posted in this thread. http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 19#p531932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;the mad woman wrote:How much will it cost me to get up to 6 weeks holiday now I've put in 15 years
Its going to be 1.6% of your wage to take you to 6 weeks.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
suz67
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 10 Mar 2010, 15:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Purchase or extra leave
15 years service will cost you £6.29,but don't forget its deducted before tax not after.

-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Purchase or extra leave
its too late to apply for this years leave