http://www.qas.co.uk/about-us/in-the-ne ... s_9396.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
Despite the invention of numerous online marketing methods, direct mail can generate strong ROI for businesses.
This is according to Ken Pikulik, Director of Process and Strategy at ResponsePoint, who explained to Business2Community that the approach has an advantage over digital media because messages cannot simply be placed into a spam folder.
"Once you have it, keep them on the hook with clearly written copy, a powerful call-to-action, personalized content and enhanced online media," Mr Pikulik noted.
However, he advised that those investing in direct mail need to make sure the target audience has "something to respond to".
"There are thousands of options to choose from such as free trials, order discounts, and free shipping," Mr Pikulik recommended.
The data capture opportunities offered by marketing can help businesses to understand their consumers' needs better, allowing bosses to tailor their products and services more accordingly.
There are many marketing options available, with social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter now proving advantageous for some companies.
(ROI) = Return on investment
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
DIRECT MAIL CAN LEAD TO STRONG ROI, EXPERT SAYS
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
DIRECT MAIL CAN LEAD TO STRONG ROI, EXPERT SAYS
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
silly suffolk
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 728
- Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: deepest suffolk
Re: DIRECT MAIL CAN LEAD TO STRONG ROI, EXPERT SAYS
hopefully some one can ram this report down vince dick head cables throat.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: DIRECT MAIL CAN LEAD TO STRONG ROI, EXPERT SAYS
Suppose it's a reasonable argument.
How many people even read all the emails they get? I don't. I sift through to the ones I want/need to read and respond to.
Something comes through the door, you read/scan it to see what it's for and if it's important.
How many people even read all the emails they get? I don't. I sift through to the ones I want/need to read and respond to.
Something comes through the door, you read/scan it to see what it's for and if it's important.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.