ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
http://www.contactmusic.com/news/russel ... ex_3714288" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Russell Brand became a postman for three weeks before becoming a comedian because he thought women would want to have early morning sex with him when he delivered their post.
Russell Brand became a postman to try and bed women.
The 38-year-old former sex addict claims he was a mail man for three weeks and took the job because he thought it would give him a good opportunity to try and chat up women when he delivered their letters.
Speaking on 'The Late Show with David Letterman', he explained: ''I was a mail manfor a little while - it didn't go well.
''In my mind there's a cultural illusion that this is an opportunity for early morning conjugal activity. I thought the housewives would open the door with a gesture to the nether regions. It turns out it's not a window for sex. They just want the letters basically.
''I thought as a mail man, sex would be everywhere for me. Simply not true. It was series of doors being closed in my face.''
After realising being a postman didn't come with the added bonus of casual sex, the comedian resorted to stealing mail.
He said: ''It was a zero per cent success rate so I just resorted to stealing letters. It was the only way to cheer myself up. The money's not very good so you're not incentivised to not steal the letters.''
The star - who divorced Katy Perry in 2012 - recently claimed he was trying to be more ''discerning'' about who he sleeps with and attempting to calm down his sexual obsessions.
He explained: ''I'm calming down a bit. I'm a bit less likely to just relentlessly hurl myself into a troth full of parts, you know, sex parts. Now I try and be a bit more discerning about what goes on.''
Russell Brand became a postman for three weeks before becoming a comedian because he thought women would want to have early morning sex with him when he delivered their post.
Russell Brand became a postman to try and bed women.
The 38-year-old former sex addict claims he was a mail man for three weeks and took the job because he thought it would give him a good opportunity to try and chat up women when he delivered their letters.
Speaking on 'The Late Show with David Letterman', he explained: ''I was a mail manfor a little while - it didn't go well.
''In my mind there's a cultural illusion that this is an opportunity for early morning conjugal activity. I thought the housewives would open the door with a gesture to the nether regions. It turns out it's not a window for sex. They just want the letters basically.
''I thought as a mail man, sex would be everywhere for me. Simply not true. It was series of doors being closed in my face.''
After realising being a postman didn't come with the added bonus of casual sex, the comedian resorted to stealing mail.
He said: ''It was a zero per cent success rate so I just resorted to stealing letters. It was the only way to cheer myself up. The money's not very good so you're not incentivised to not steal the letters.''
The star - who divorced Katy Perry in 2012 - recently claimed he was trying to be more ''discerning'' about who he sleeps with and attempting to calm down his sexual obsessions.
He explained: ''I'm calming down a bit. I'm a bit less likely to just relentlessly hurl myself into a troth full of parts, you know, sex parts. Now I try and be a bit more discerning about what goes on.''
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32803
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Russell Brand - Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
Thief and a scab.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
houseoflords
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
The blokes a prick anyway, talks Cod s**t!
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
A total waste of oxygen.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
Drug addled halfwit
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16701
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
He used to write a football column in the Guardian and despite the fact he was/is a West Ham(?) fan, it was cultured, erudite and very very funny.
I miss it.
But apart from that he is a total prick.
I miss it.
But apart from that he is a total prick.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
Brand is a fantasist.
Many of his depictions of his early life have turned out to be less than honest,It wouldn't surprise me if the "thieving postie" story was another.
He still writes for the Guardian occasionally but not about football.
I find his writing style sciolistic,dilettantish and not very funny at all.
And he's a total prick.
Many of his depictions of his early life have turned out to be less than honest,It wouldn't surprise me if the "thieving postie" story was another.
He still writes for the Guardian occasionally but not about football.
I find his writing style sciolistic,dilettantish and not very funny at all.
And he's a total prick.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8883
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
He talks some shite, dont find him funny at all

-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
That's the reason why I joined RM many moons again but was promptly put off when a fat, tattooed baldy guy came to the door to sign something completely naked.

-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:http://www.contactmusic.com/news/russel ... ex_3714288
Russell Brand became a postman for three weeks before becoming a comedian because he thought women would want to have early morning sex with him when he delivered their post.
Russell Brand became a postman to try and bed women.
The 38-year-old former sex addict claims he was a mail man for three weeks and took the job because he thought it would give him a good opportunity to try and chat up women when he delivered their letters.
Speaking on 'The Late Show with David Letterman', he explained: ''I was a mail manfor a little while - it didn't go well.
''In my mind there's a cultural illusion that this is an opportunity for early morning conjugal activity. I thought the housewives would open the door with a gesture to the nether regions. It turns out it's not a window for sex. They just want the letters basically.
''I thought as a mail man, sex would be everywhere for me. Simply not true. It was series of doors being closed in my face.''
After realising being a postman didn't come with the added bonus of casual sex, the comedian resorted to stealing mail.
He said: ''It was a zero per cent success rate so I just resorted to stealing letters. It was the only way to cheer myself up. The money's not very good so you're not incentivised to not steal the letters.''
The star - who divorced Katy Perry in 2012 - recently claimed he was trying to be more ''discerning'' about who he sleeps with and attempting to calm down his sexual obsessions.
He explained: ''I'm calming down a bit. I'm a bit less likely to just relentlessly hurl myself into a troth full of parts, you know, sex parts. Now I try and be a bit more discerning about what goes on.''
The guys an idiot
-
Thunderthighs
- Posts: 990
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
Think he'll have to carry some Bonio's around with him, for some of the sights I've seen early mornings!!
Mind you, some of the Yummy Mummy's do make up for it.
Sexist rant over and out....
Mind you, some of the Yummy Mummy's do make up for it.
Sexist rant over and out....
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
What a knob.
But then, he always has been.
Though, in his defence, I will say he is very good at it.
But then, he always has been.
Though, in his defence, I will say he is very good at it.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
silly suffolk
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 728
- Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: deepest suffolk
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
he may be all the above, but give him his due, he's sh###ed katy perry.
-
subbie
- POST OFFICE
- Posts: 418
- Joined: 03 Feb 2010, 11:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
Postmasters signed up with POL for sex, and we have no complaints, we get shafted all the time
Subbie
Subbie
-
LinChong
- Posts: 229
- Joined: 27 Sep 2012, 09:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Russell Brand: 'I was a postman for sex'
Anyone reading this thread would think that trade unionists are fundamentalist puritans with no sense of humour. Russell Brand made a joke that highlighted the fact the pay is not very good and some of you are still not happy, you miserable sods.
Russell Brand has a lot of fans and if they now all believe that postal wages are too low, he has helped.
Russell Brand has a lot of fans and if they now all believe that postal wages are too low, he has helped.