http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/22852209" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Royal Mail has launched a competition for school children to design stamps for Christmas 2013!
Primary schools across the UK are invited to take part and two lucky winners will see their designs on a 1st or 2nd class festive stamp.
The theme for entries is 'What does the Christmas season mean to you?'
The winning designs will be approved by Her Majesty the Queen and be used on millions of envelopes!
School children have until 19 July to enter.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail launch Christmas stamp design competition
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Royal Mail launch Christmas stamp design competition
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Royal Mail launch Christmas stamp design competition
Unlikely for Christmas 2013 as they're normally printed from May to July. 
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Royal Mail launch Christmas stamp design competition
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Thunderthighs
- Posts: 990
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail launch Christmas stamp design competition
I won loadsa these in school: Got tickets to Billy Smarts circus, book tokens, tickets to Theatres/Pantomimes and....
Had a pic of me as the Winner, in the local paper, sitting on Stan Stennets knee at the start of the New Theatre "Aladdin" Panto.
Looking back now, and all this Corrie media stuff, I'm wondering if theres a "Claim" to be made!!!
Can I enter?
Had a pic of me as the Winner, in the local paper, sitting on Stan Stennets knee at the start of the New Theatre "Aladdin" Panto.
Looking back now, and all this Corrie media stuff, I'm wondering if theres a "Claim" to be made!!!
Can I enter?

