But it does suck when you wanna go out on a Saturday night and come midnight your falling asleep at the bar! Last weekend I just about managed 3am, couple more hours i would've been awake 24hours
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Reserves saturday entitlement?
-
JiminyBillyBob
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 21:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Reserves saturday entitlement?
I haven't had a Saturday off in about a year! Sometimes get a Monday off, but usually its a Thursday or a Friday which is fine by me as there usually the heavy days!
But it does suck when you wanna go out on a Saturday night and come midnight your falling asleep at the bar! Last weekend I just about managed 3am, couple more hours i would've been awake 24hours
But it does suck when you wanna go out on a Saturday night and come midnight your falling asleep at the bar! Last weekend I just about managed 3am, couple more hours i would've been awake 24hours
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Reserves saturday entitlement?
Try driving back from London to the Midlands at 2.45 am to get home at 5.15am with 1 hr sleep in 23 hours. (Not good idea)