ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RM2000 frame.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lateagainpostie
Posts: 393
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
Gender: Male

Re: RM2000 frame.

Post by Lateagainpostie »

I hurt my back stretching to prep the top level of an RM2000, took a picture of it, when it came to my Stage 3 I produced the pic, and the frame was still in the same state, I got pushed back to a stage 2 and the frame was altered within 2 days.
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: RM2000 frame.

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Lateagainpostie wrote:I hurt my back stretching to prep the top level of an RM2000, took a picture of it, when it came to my Stage 3 I produced the pic, and the frame was still in the same state, I got pushed back to a stage 2 and the frame was altered within 2 days.
One-nil to you then. :thumbup
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.